October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month, and 2012 marks the 26th Anniversary of this movement. The lovely sisters of alpha Kappa Delta Phi International Sorority, Incorporated cordially invite you to take part in celebrating 26 years of awareness, education and empowerment. All proceeds raised will go towards our national philanthropy, the Avon Foundation: Breast Cancer Crusade.
If you have any questions or need tickets for our charity carnival, do not hesitate to contact a sister.
EVENT: Informational Forum cohosted with APIA, WSA & ABC
LOCATION: Peabody Hall
**Enjoy a FREE lunch provided by us while learning more about Breast Cancer Awareness and what you can do to stay more informed.**[Tuesday, 10/30]
EVENT: Bento Fundraiser
LOCATION: Bento Red on Archer Road
**Mention “aKDPhi” when you order.**
EVENT: Charity Date Auction with AKM
LOCATION: Districts on 62nd Clubhouse
**Come out to aKDPhi’s Annual Date Auction. Highest bidders will win a lucky date! Come support your friends as well as our philanthropies, Avon Foundation: Breast Cancer Crusade and Liter of Light.**
EVENT: Beat Breast Cancer Charity Carnival
LOCATION: Reitz North Lawn
**Tickets are only 50 cents each. Raffle prizes will be given away.**
– Disney World: Park Hopper Tickets
– Gainesville Health & Fitness: Gift Certificates (1-Month Free Gym Membership)
– Lollicup: Free Drink Vouchers
– Sweet by Holly (Hollis Wilder, 2 Time Winner of Food Network’s Cupcake Wars): Gift Certificate (Free Dozen Mini Cupcakes)
– Tutoring Zone: Free Exam Reviews
– Gift Certificates to D’Lites, Fresco, Sarkara Sweets, Satchel’s, Target Copy, Tasty Buddha, and more!
EVENT: Hats for Hope with Lambda Theta Alpha
LOCATION: Little Hall
**Decorate hats for Devin’s Walk, a non-profit organization to raise awareness for Vitiligo.**
For more information or questions, please contact Nancy Nguyen, Vice President of Service, at firstname.lastname@example.org